100% Pure, Raw, All-Natural, Local Honey
Frank’s Honey is 100% pure, raw, all-natural, local honey.
Frank’s Honey is hand-harvested and hand–extracted from our family cared for hives in and around Ridgewood. Crafted from Nature, Frank’s Honey is hand-poured fresh into bottles, bringing high quality, sweet goodness to your table.
Frank’s Honey, you can taste the difference! Mother Nature’s Nectar | $15 – 1 lb jar
Purveyor of Pure Products
Made from 100% pure, raw, all-natural, local honey
Frank’s locally produced 100% pure raw honey products are hand-crafted from Frank’s Honey and Beeswax. Frank’s Honey Lip Balm (It Really Is Better Than Burt’s) Frank’s Honey Hand Cream (Rejuvenates & Nourishes As It Soothes & Conditions Dry, Hard-Working Skin) and Frank’s Honey (100% Pure, Raw, All-Natural, Local Honey).
Frank’s Honey products can be purchased at the following locations:
Olive R Twist
34 Wilsey Square
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Phone: (201) 882-1515
American Dream Mall &
Mall of America Minnesota
216 Rock Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
Phone: (201) 882-1422
Frank’s Honey Hand Cream Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Frank’s Honey Beeswax, Lanolin, E-Wax, Water, Frank’s Honey, Optiphen, (preservative), and Essence of Cucumber.
Frank’s Honey Lip Balm Ingredients: Frank’s Honey Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Vitamin E, and Essential Oils.
- In its lifetime, 1 bee will make 1/12 of a teaspoon of honey
- Bees must collect nectar from about 2 million flowers to make 1 pound of honey
- To visit 2 million flowers, bees fly 55,000 miles, which is twice around the earth!
- Bees make honey so the colony has food to eat in the winter
- Bees carry pollen on their hind legs in a pollen basket or corbicula
- An average beehive can hold around 50,000 bees
- All worker bees are female
- A Queen Bee can lay up to 2,000 eggs per day